Full-stack developer @ Campfire HQ
Experience is required
Varied times of day, extremely flexible and works around your commitments. Work when you wish to work.
As a member of the Campfire DevOps Team you’ll be responsible for maintaining, updating, creating and imagining.
What you’ll do
You’ll be working to create new features for our customers, working on our products such as:
- Campfire Bot
- Hyra Project Melodrama
You’ll be responsible for writing clear front end and backend code, that creates and powers great user experiences, connections and usability.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining legacy systems and ensuring that we continuously operate at 100% uptime.
In order to be able to apply for this job, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria. This criteria is required to allow you to handle day-to-day tasks.
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Understanding of Cloud Computing basic principles
- Understanding of the SAAS (software as a service) business model
- Experience with CSS and Hyper Text Markup Language
- At least 1 year of experience in field
- Lua (Roblox Lua) experience
- Knowledge of NPM
- Understanding of Git and Version Control
- Discord.js Experience
Nice to have
Though not required, these skills are nice to have:
- Experience with NOSQL databases, more specifically Firebase Firestore and Firebase RTDB
- Understanding of web scraping
- Ability to consume and create RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Jira or similar Project Management Tools
- Understanding of graphic design software i.e. Photoshop/Paint.NET, etc
- Understanding of serverless cloud
- Understanding of Docker containerisation
- Understanding of SSH
- Possible understanding of container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
Campfire offers some enticing benefits to staff members. Campfire is committed to providing staff with rewarding perks.
- Free access to up to $120 worth of Campfire services per annum.
- 30 GB free Google Drive storage space
- Early access to Campfire Products
- Working in a driven team that is working towards a collaborative goal
- Paid in pure hard dollars (or whatever works best for you)
In order to apply for this job, please send your resume/CV to [email protected] and include as much detail about you (that is relevant) in your email.