We’re launching Hyra this summer and it’s going to blow your mind. Instead of including the technical stuff here’s a rundown of everything that’s on its way, in plain English.
- A gorgeous user interface that is visually appealing and extremely addictive to use - your applicants and staff will love it.
- Embracing the power of machine learning to automatically highlight spelling and grammatical mistakes in respondent’s answers
- Extremely deep and rich question based customisation.
- A platform for developers. Want a custom UI? Don’t use Trello as a database, use us. It’s easy.
You said you wanted question types, so here’s all of the question types coming to Hyra:
- Multi line text
- Multiple Choice
- Checkboxes (check as many as you like)
- Linear scale (1-10)
- Star Ratings
- Heart Ratings
- People Ratings
- Date Pickers
- Timezone Pickers
- Image Checkboxes
- Image Multi choice
- Typing speed test
We’re also introducing some automatic fields for you, we call these “Krafts”. These fields will allow you to get:
- Discord IDs and Tags of users (where applicable)
- Device Applying on
Krafts are hidden fields that only your application reviewers see, the users data is automatically filled using some Campfire magic.
For the first time ever, we’re opening up our complex background checking logic, that picks up data points on users from ban lists like Trello, allowing you to ensure you make the right hire. We’ll present this system to you as a “score”, we call this background checking system “HireRight”.
We’re extremely elated to bring this system to you for free this Summer, so you can finally, start hiring properly, with Hyra.
Product Manager, Hyra